- About Us
- "The Contributor" Newsletter
- Infant Memorial Garden
- BCH Foundation "2018 Non-Profit of the Year"
- Grant to Police Department
- Chapel Stained Glass Windows - Celebrating Lives
- Memorial Rock Dedicated
- Bronze Sculpture Dedicated
- Zimmerman Family Endowment
- Kiwanis Club Makes a Special Donation
- New CPR Equipment Improves Training
- CPR Class Grant for Youth Explorers
- Hospice Memory Bears
- AED Donation
- Exmark Landscaping Community Giving News
- Capital Campaign News
- Past Events
- 2018 Catch the Glow Event
- Wine Down with Go Pink
- 2018 Go Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Family Fun Run/Walk Event
- 2018 Centurian Cup Challenge Golf Tournament
- 2018 Helicopter Golf Ball Drop
- 2018 Centurian Appreciation Dinner
- 2017 Catch the Glow
- GO PINK Breast Cancer Awareness Family Fun Run/Walk Event
- Pumpkin Patch Breast Cancer Awareness Decorating Contest
- Driven to Give Event - September 8, 2017
- 2017 Centurian Appreciation Dinner - May 18, 2017
- 2017 Centurian Cup Challenge Golf Tournament
- Helicopter Golf Ball Drop Winners
- First Grade Orientation
- 2016 Catch the Glow
- Evening in Pink Event
- Centurian Dinner - May 5, 2016
- Centurian Cup Golf Tournament
- Centurian Dinner - April 30, 2015
- Estate Planning Seminar
- 2015 Catch the Glow
- Choice is Chocolate
- Giving Opportunities
- Our Impact
- Sterling Connection
- Sterling Connection
- Upcoming Events
- Past Events
- Working Out the Medicare Puzzle
- The Truth About Salt and Sugar
- 2018 Root Beer Float Summer Social
- Welcome to Medicare
- YMCA SILVERSNEAKERS/MOVEMENT IMPROVEMENT CLASS
- Lunch and Learn - Healthy Living for your Brain and Body
- 2017 Estate Planning Essentials
- Medicare D Enrollment Event
- 2017 Root Beer Floats & Bingo Summer Social Event
- AARP Smart Driver Course
- Brunch and Learn - How to Avoid Scams and Identity Theft
- 2016 Christmas Gathering
- The Benefits of Balance Exercise and Strength Training for Seniors
- Medicare Part D Workshop
- Medicare ABC's
- Ice Cream Float Social Event
- Brunch and Learn - Estate Planning Essentials
- 2015 Christmas Gathering
- Brunch and Learn - What should I know about Advanced Illness Management? - January 9, 2015
- Brunch and Learn - Home Safety Tips
- Planned Giving
Grant to Beatrice Police Department.
Our 17th Annual "Catch the Glow" fundraiser was a huge success!
Infant Memorial Garden becomes a reality.
"The Contributer Newsletter"
Welcome to Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation website!
When you or a family member is ill or injured, where do you turn?
If you're like most in our community, you go to the Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center. Why? Because you know you will receive absolute top-notch medical care from dedicated, compassionate health professionals.
As medical care advances, BCHHC is committed to staying at the cutting edge - for you, for your loved ones, for every person in the community. Through your contributions and support, the Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation can help to make this possible. Whether you are a grateful patient, just new to the Beatrice community or a long-standing supporter of the hospital, there are always opportunities to invest in this mission.
2018 is sure to be another significant year in the life of the BCH Foundation as we focus on improving the long-term resources available to assist the hospital and local healthcare. If you are interested in making a "planned gift" to the Foundation, please be sure to utilize the information available on our website. Better yet, please feel free to contact me with questions or comments you have so I can personally assist you with the process.
Thank you again for taking the time to explore our website and learn more about ways to partner with the Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation. With your help, we can continue contributing to a healthy Beatrice!
BCH Foundation, Executive Director